Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Saturday 9 May 2015

EVENT: Best Mom Ever!


I don’t usually brag about my academic achievements, what for?! I already got a great job. What matters most now is your professional experience and capabilities. But today? This will have to be an exemption because of one great person. To say I worked my ass of for this would be an understatement. Going back into my last week of refresher course, my personal assessment wasn’t that good. Maybe because I was intimidated by other students from bigger universities. A meek lass from the province who took once in a lifetime opportunity to become a certified Inhinyero Sibil. Many times, I thought I was going to blow my chance. But thankfully, through prayers, sleepless nights, tears, with the help of  endless wall of formulas written on manila paper, I managed to finish 2 long days of solving problems.

I know grades don’t define you, but I needed it to prove something for myself, that my mom would be proud of. I may not be the best engineer in town, but one thing’s for sure, my PRC license 10 years ago (May 2005 CE Board) is the best  gift I gave on Mother’s Day. I passed the Board Exam not because I’m matalino (believe me, I am not!) But because my mom taught that If you want to become a better version of yourself, do the things that will make you happy. And what makes me happy is to see you happy.

You know I am proud of what I have achieved, but I am more proud to have a mother like you. You never pressured me into this, which I am very thankful for. I will always remember that you are the one who shaped me into the person I am today.

Para sa unang dekada ng aking lisensya, this one’s for you Ma, only for you, and you know that. No words can ever equate your love and support to us. Thank you Ma, for everything... Happy Mother’s Day and We Love You!


#mothersday #bestmomintown #kunwarimatalino #umienglish #nosebleednaman #prouddaughterforever #mamangbayan #mudrakelsngbayan #coolmama #mamita #ateedna #atengEd #ofw #doha #qatar #civilengineer #engineer #procurementengineer #quantitysurveyor #loveyourjob #dohametro #qrail #inhinyerosibil #mothersallovertheworld #idol

No comments:

Post a Comment