Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Sunday 16 September 2018

FOOD: Free Pizza Dinner at Paper Moon




A month ago when we actually won a meal, however due to busyness in life (char!) we only got time to claim it last weekend. And so the moment we stepped in at Paper Moon Doha Restaurant, it seems like I was stepping into my Mom’s kitchen only with Italian ambiance. Oh yes! That's how I labeled the nice atmosphere in there.



I am not a good cook, In fact I don’t cook at all, lol! But me surrounded by people who considered  kitchen as their playground, I must say I already tasted some of the best recipes, ever. And just as Ahmed (our guy for the evening) served our sumptuous dinner – Penne Carbonara, Grilled Salmon plus the Scamorza Affumicata Pizza, I knew that temptation’s gonna kill my diet that night. 

Salmone Con Purea di Patate E Finocci E Batuto Alle olive

I ordered for a plain penne carbonara as I always want to taste the rawness of its sauce. Surprisingly, It actually exceeded my expectations. Even if there are no other ingredients except for grated Parmesan cheese on top of its creamy paste doesn’t make it lesser than any other pasta in town. The cream is soft yet so thick, covering the penne. For me, it looks like a masterpiece. And so while my fork was busy dipping into my tasteful cheesy pasta, my husband’s also engaged with his mouthwatering grilled salmon where you can see the juiciness of the meat in every slice. Yup, sometimes there’s a good reason for couple not to talk. Don’t talk when your mouth is full haha!

Scamorza Affumicata Pizza
So here’s the finale, the Scamorza (Italian for Cow’s milk cheese) Affumicata. With the strong aroma of smoked cheese and sliced eggplant fresh from the oven and reaches our nose right before it reaches our table, I highly recommend that you should try this one. The taste of scamorza is so dominant but not “nakakaumay”. This is something new to us, and I think I’d like to try it once more when we go back to Paper Moon.

Good food doesn’t have to be just consumed and eat, most of the time, you have to experience it.
Thank you Ahmed and Firat for giving us a good dinner.

And for those of you who wants to have a heaven-like food encounter, you can visit Papermoondoha at Jaidah Square Bldg, (behind Jarir Bookstore). you can call them at 4016 6000 and they will give you a 5star dining experience with or without reservation.

 Te Freddo Al limone (Lemon Iced Tea)
Mojito
By the way, don't forget to finish your meal with their unstoppable Mojitos and Lemon Iced tea.

1 comment:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you Best Live Music New York Services Provider

    ReplyDelete