Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Tuesday 26 November 2013

FASHION: Mels' Collection

I intentionally looked for her FB account when I saw her collection worn by Creative Director Kryz Uy and Fashion Blogger Laureen Uy (They're not sisters by blood hihihi!) . I thought that Mel's Collection is something that you can use everyday, without looking over accessorize. So what I did was I liked her page, and joining her promo last October called "Like and Share to Win".

Prizes are cutie bracelets and necklace, all designed and handmade by Mel, which are so fashionable and quirky. So I liked it and share it on my page, thinking that I might win. But It's okay if not, maybe it wasn't my time yet.

Then 2 days after, I checked here page again thinking that she has new collections, but was I saw gave me an exciting feeling - I won her promo! Yes!!! 


The moment I saw the announcement, I immediately messaged her and gave my friend's address who was in Philippines that time, she asked me for my designs and colors If I wanted to change some. And after a week of waiting, viola! I've got my prize with other stuffs, ang dami, ang saya! Each piece is so wearable, you can mix 'n match them, from casual to formal events, or if you just want to be playful with your attire, but still have the complete attitude of being fashionable.
 


MY QUIRKY BRACELET :)



Now I have gifts for my friends. 

ARLENE

BEST

DREAM

BLUE NECKLACE

FUNKY BRACELET

GREEN NECKLACE

HAPPIE

JOY

JOY LI

LOVE

MAMA

PINK NECKLACE

RAI

REENA

RHEA

UNIQUE
And she even gave me an extra infinity bracelets as a gift! Thank you so much Mel's Collection.
You are a star! :) 
 
 


You can check and visit Mel's Collection HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment