Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Thursday 7 November 2013

SALE: I am Loveseat Sofa and I am for sale! (SOLD)

Hello Qatar Kabayans!


We are selling our simple and plain yet very comfy Loveseat Sofa for 300.00 QAR. +_+

A CLOSER LOOK ON THE FABRIC TO SHOW THAT IT'S NOT FADED AND WORN OUT

It has a Canary Yellow fabric that will bring brightness to your living room with an approximate dimension of 150cm length and 80cm width.


 



You don't need to worry where to place it and expose the backside since the back cover of the sofa has the same fabric. You can put it either against the wall or use it as divider between living and dining area.


Sad to sell it but we have no choice since we do not have much space on our unit.

Please feel free to contact me on my facebook account for inquiries and (for sure) discount. :)


And if you are decided to buy it, we will be glad to give you our location and time availability.

Thank you so much! <3

1 comment:

  1. Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces were very useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a step like this.
    “2/3 seater sofa in UK”

    ReplyDelete