Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Saturday 27 April 2013

THOUGHTS: After 3 Years of Hiatus...



Tadaa! Old hand Blogger, New Blogsite...

6 Years ago when I created my first (now defunct) blogsite  called www.confusedladie.blog.friendster.com.
See, how old school it is – Friendster hehehe. It was on its 4th year when suddenly FS became a gaming network, and I was so surprised that I cannot log in on my account anymore. =( good thing I had all my back ups, pero xempre, even if most of them are delusional (lolz!) I became sad for sometime kasi I cannot recover all comments from my friends.

And now, I feel like got so many thoughts (kahit non sense un iba) that I want to share. So after 3years of Hiatus, there is another new tyro on blogspot – and that’s me! And since I just started blogging (again), I am happy to post my “delusions” one more time. But since there are more than 200 posts, i chose some of my favorites, so this is going to be a “multi-posts.” Just click the link and there you go, or you can go directly to "Recollection" page of my blogsite… Have fun!

Loving Someone Across the Miles

This Poem is for All of Us...












Love with life, Live with Love

Myers - Briggs Personality Assessment

Dubai Metro to the 9th Power!



Love and Passion














No comments:

Post a Comment