Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Tuesday 30 April 2013

FASHION: One Lacey Day...

My Tuesday's about to finish when I finally received my lacey shoes, wee! I bought it online and so excited when I paid for it coz' The first time I lay down my eyes on them, I knew it’s really meant for me, and It is! So comfy and stylish, you can wear them with shorts, pants, a stylish Capri and dress, wow! I feel younger on this one. It reminds me of Jolina Magdangal’s bridal shoes, and now it's trending. 

Check out some lacey shoes by renowned designers and boutiques. +_+
Christian Louboutin
Alexander McQueen

Jimmy Choo
Gianni Versace
Debenhams





No comments:

Post a Comment