Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Thursday 29 January 2015

FASHION: Hello Yellow!

I will be attending a simple yet chic wedding of one of my closest friends here in Doha a month from now. Ladies are encouraged to wear bright / mustard yellow, and beige shoes. So even if I wanted to keep myself busy with my workload, I can’t help but to think of what am I going to wear on the said event, In short, my outfit is more important than these bunch of workload, hahaha! Seriously though, I just need to be presentable. Simple yet elegant outfit. Of course the bride must be the most beautiful on her wedding and I don’t want to be the center of attraction and be over bonggacious.


Custom made is not an option for me since labor alone will cost you 300QAR, not to mention the headache of repair, unacceptable linings and so on. So to keep up with the latest fashion trend, I started to search and shop online. And here’s what I found. Please help me select which one Am I going to buy:

(NOTE: I don't own any of these pictures...)













2 comments:

  1. I love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you @lou, my blogsite is still work-in-progress as I am planning to buy a domain :)

    ReplyDelete