Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Sunday 23 June 2013

FASHION: Train Case Luggage, Very Valid, Very Revealing



Vintage nowadays are so in! people tend to pull back all those old stuffs that are brownish or yellowish in colors (maybe due to their age or just some treatments). But whatever it is, whether it is really a priceless vintage or just adopting the concept of the word “classic” admit it, you love it ayt? bags, shoes, clothes, name it, and every woman I know will probably take a second look into it. =)



And so, I saw this vintage like train case luggage during one of my (window) shopping moments with my favorite shopping chum (my hubby who else?), and I got really attracted. The material and hard frame looks really vintage the design and style are awesome with a lock made of brass. And believe it or not, Mansoura to Villaggio Mall will cost you more than buying this train case (To those who are outside Qatar, Mansoura to Villagio will take approx 200-250Php from your pocket). I know it’s not really an authentic vintage, hello? But who cares? I love this stuff! Without any second thoughts, I showed it to my husband telling him, “Pardz I’ll take this.” (He nodded. He knows my trips hehehe!) There are two sizes, the other one is smaller, so he chose the bigger one, more spacious and can really catch anyone’s attention.



  1. Mango Wallet, a Gift from colleague and kababayan
  2. Oversize Blue Shades, from HK Disneyland
  3. Star Pen, got from Universal Studios
  4. My favorite Iphone Headset, from ebay
  5. My Iphone, yeah that’s my iphone with a classic family computer control case
  6. My ipad Mini, can’t see? Just try to find =)
  7. Clinique Facial Powder
  8. Light Blue by D&G, the only perfume I used since 2002







After we reached home, I was so excited to fix my things inside it while thoughts are playing in my mind. Well, just see for yourself +_+, others are affordable, but designer brands are really way too high.

ADORE CHERIE
AMERICAN TURISTER

TIMELESS LOUIS VUITTON
SAMSONITE VINTAGE SUITCASE
VINTAGE NORDSTROM RED PATENT TRAIN CASE 55USD
WILLARDY 2195USD
CHANEL
JUICY COUTURE 95USD
HERMES
DANIELLE CREATIONS 27USD





2 comments:

  1. sis I received 3 pieces of different sizes and designs last Christmas 2012, nasa wishlist ko kasi hehehe, iniuwi ko na sa Pinas - yung isa pinaglagyan ko ng mga old letters and cards na nareceived ko, the other 1 mga accessories na di ko pa nagamit, 1 for my stationary collections :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! ang sarap ng feeling diba sis :) hehehehe nakakatuwa kasi, parang mas in pa ngayon ang vintage =)

    ReplyDelete