Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Saturday 22 June 2013

FASHION: Shoeper Villain



I tend to focus on pretty things than ugly ones here at raiisthename.bogspot.com, but if you’re in the mood for weirdness and silly laughs (which I do), MSN have rounded up some of their ugliest shoes of all time in their gallery today, which I called them as LEX SHOETHOR (Superman’s Super villain, although he was not on the latest man of Steel film). You’ll find the (probably fictional) shoes, and footwear that are more likely belong to animals than humans. I do hope none of you pals will be a shoe victim. +_+ Come and let’s take a look!

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

ANIMAL STYLE

BACK TO THE FUTURE

BALANCING ACT

BEAD IT!

BEAUTY JUNKIE

ILLEGALLY BLONDE

PINK PANTHER

4TH OF JULY

IS THIS A REAL CHUCK TAYLOR?! F**K!

PLAY PLACE

I LOVE BOWS and LACE... BUT NOT THIS ONE!

CROC MEETS MOC: A mocassin on a Crocs?

DIVE IN

DOWNWARD DOGGIE

PEDICURED!

SCARY CHINESE NEW YEAR

I THOUGHT FOOTWEAR PROTECT OUR FEET?!?!?!

AQUARIUM: WHERE'S THE JANITOR THEN?

NATIVE LIKE: UNLIKE!

HAVE YOU SEEN SILENT HILL?! SAME AS THE WEAPON OF THE VILLAIN.

DARK FOREST

ROARRRR
I THINK I'VE SEEN THIS FROM LADY GAGA

WHAT'S THIS? BRAINLIKE? BLACK WORMS?

BENCH?

GOGO LEGO!

THE REAL GLADIATOR SHOES, LOLZ!

1ST DWARF

FRANKENSTEIN'S FEET

POOR PATTERNS

TRASH

RAINBOW BRITE WILL GET MAD ON THIS ONE.

SCARY and UNSAFE!

I NEED A RAT KILLER!

HAHA! SHOES CUM LEG WARMER

GLADIATOR or OXFORD SHOES??

TOE-TALLY UGLY

TWISTED

WASTE

ANOTHER WASTE

LET'S PLAY GAME BOY!

CABARET CURTAIN

ARF! ARF! ARF!


1 comment:

  1. What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language. Visit our website Vicki Morgen

    ReplyDelete