- Lulu Hypermarket - D-Ring, Al Gharafa, Al Khor: Saturday to Thursday, 9am-1am; Fridays, 8am-10:30am, 12:30pm-1am; Lulu Center Al Rayyan Rd:Saturday to Thursday, 10am-2pm, 7:30pm-12:30am; Fridays, 4pm-12:30am; Lulu Express Al Rayyan: Saturday to Thursday, 8am-midnight; Fridays, 8am-10:30am, 12:30pm-midnight.
- Family Food Center (all branches) - Saturday to Thursday, 8:30am-5:45pm, 7:30pm-1am; Fridays, 8:30am-10:30am, 12:30pm-5:45pm, 7:30pm-midnight.
- Carrefour - Villaggio mall: Sunday to Wednesday, 9am-1 am; Thursday and Friday, 9am-2am; Ezdan mall: 9am-1am; City Center mall: 9am-2 am;Landmark mall: Hours not announced yet.
- Geant at Hyatt Plaza and Al Meera branches: Open every day from 8am-1am; closed Friday from 11.30am-noon for prayer.
- Monoprix (West Bay): Open 8am-10pm seven days a week.
- Spinneys – The Mall Open 8am to midnight seven days a week. The Pearl: Open 8am-11pm seven days a week; Fridays, closed from 11:30am until 1pm.
- Mega Mart (The Center): 8am-midnight.
Although many shopping centers will remain accessible for walks, etc throughout the day, most of the stores situated inside the malls will only be open at specific times. These are:
- Villaggio mall - Shops and Kiosks (first two weeks) Sunday to Thursday 10am-1:30pm and 7:30pm-midnight; Fridays: 7:30pm to midnight. Last two weeks Sunday to Thursday 10am-1:30pm and 7:30pm-1am; Fridays 7:30pm-1am. Food court, restaurants and coffee shops – first two weeks: from iftar to midnight, last two weeks: iftar to 1am.
- Royal Plaza: Open Saturday to Thursday, 10am-1:30pm, 8pm-midnight; Fridays, 8pm-midnight.
- Landmark mall: Open Saturday to Thursday, 10am-3pm and 7:30pm-1am; Fridays, 7:30pm-1am.
- Lagoona mall: Open Saturday to Thursday, 10am-4 pm, 8pm-1am; Fridays, 8pm-1am.
- City Center mall: Open Saturday to Thursday, 9am-1 pm, 8pm-1 am; Fridays, 9am-11:15 am and 12pm-2am.
- Ezdan mall: Open Saturday to Thursday, 9am-1pm and 8pm-midnight; Fridays, 8pm-midnight.
- Dar Al Salam mall: Open Saturday to Thursday, 10am-4pm, 8pm-1am; Fridays, 8pm-1am.
- The Mall: Open Saturday to Thursday, 10am-1pm and 8pm-midnight; Fridays, 8pm-midnight.
- The Gate: Open Saturday to Thursday, 10am-4pm, 8pm-1 am; Fridays, 8pm-1am
- Hyatt Plaza: First two weeks, open Saturday to Thursday, 10am-3pm, 8pm-midnight; Fridays, 8pm-midnight. Last two weeks, open Saturday to Thursday, 10am- 3pm and 8pm-1 am; Fridays, 8pm-1am.
- Centrepoint mall: Open Saturday to Thursday, 10am-11 pm; Fridays, 7:30pm-midnight.
Other shopping options
- Ikea – Store: Saturday to Wednesday, noon to midnight; Thursday and Friday, 1pm to 1am. Restaurant: Saturday to Wednesday, iftar to 11:30pm; Fridays, iftar to 12:30am.
- Souq Waqif - Tajine Restaurant, 5:30pm to 1:30am; Le Gourmet, 6:30pm to 1am; Al Bandar, 6pm to midnight; Damasca One, 6pm to 2:30am (including Suhoor). Shops selling spices and other goods will generally be open from 10am to 1pm, and then again from 7pm to midnight.
Hotel restaurants open during the day
- W Doha: Market is open for breakfast from 6am -11am, for lunch from noon-4pm and for dinner from 5pm-midnight. La Spiga is also open from 12pm-4pm.
- Grand Hyatt: Rocca is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7am-11:30pm
- Intercontinental Beach: Coral is open for breakfast from 6am-11am and lunch from 12:30-3:30pm. Mykonos is also open from noon-11:30pm.
- Marriott Renaissance: Crossroads Kitchen is open for breakfast from 6am-10:30am and Cucina is open for lunch from noon-3pm. Quick Bites is also open from 6am-11pm.
- Hilton: Mawasem is open from 6am-10:30am and for lunch from 12:30pm-3:30pm.
- Four Seasons: Il Teatro is open from 6:30am-11:30pm.
- Radisson Blu: Bistro Bistro is open 24 hours. Hyde Park Coffee shop is also open from 6am– 11pm.
- St Regis: Opal by Gordon Ramsay is open from 6:30am–11am and from noon–4pm.
Non-hotel restaurants open during the day
- PAUL: Open from 9am every day for takeaway.
- La Varenne (Tornado Tower): Open Saturday to Thursday, 7am-3pm.
- J & G Sandwich Cellar: Open Sunday to Wednesday from 8am-10pm; Fridays and Saturdays from noon-10pm.
- Carluccios: Open from noon onwards for home delivery (Pearl residents only).
- Bread and Bagels: Open for delivery from 9am onwards daily. Open for dining-in only after iftar.
- Royal Plaza: Open from 9pm – last show begins 11:30pm.
- Landmark: Open from 8:30pm – last show begins 11:30pm.
- The Mall: Open from first show at 9pm until last show at 11:30pm every day.
- Villaggio: Open from Saturday to Thursday, 10am-4pm and 7pm-1am; Fridays 7pm -1am.
- City Center: Open from Sunday to Thursday, 10am – 5:45pm and 7pm – 2:30am; Friday and Saturday, 7pm – 4:30am.
- Al Ahli Hospital: Outpatient clinics are open from 8am-3pm and 7:30pm-1am, except for women’s clinic, which is open from 9am-midday, and 8pm-11pm. Physical and medical rehab is open from 8am-3pm, and 5pm-midnight.
- Doha Clinic Hospital: Outpatient clinics are open from 9am-2pm and 9pm-1am; emergency open 24 hours.
- Hamad Primary Healthcare Centers: Most branches will be open from 9am-2pm and 4pm-1am, including Friday and Saturday, except for Airport, Al Gharrafa, Mesaimeer and Abu Nakhla branches, which will be open from 9am-2pm and 8pm-1am. Dental care is available from 9am-2pm and 8pm-1am, including Friday evening shift and Saturday both morning and evening shifts, except in the four centers listed above, where weekend dental care will not be available.
- Ministry of Interior: Borders, Passports, Expat Affairs & Dept of Citizenship and Travel Documents are open from 8am-1pm and 9pm-1am.
- Traffic Department: Open from 9am-2pm and 9pm-1am.
- Evidence and Criminal Information: Open from 8am-1pm only.
- Fingerprint Dept at Industrial area: Open from 8am-1pm, 1pm-6pm and 8pm-1am.
- Fingerprinting at unified services center: Open from 8am-1pm, 9pm-1am.
- Kahramaa: Open from 9am-2pm Sunday to Thursday (call center can be reached 24/7 at 991).
- Doha Bank: Main branch, Industrial Area, Wakra branch, Al Mirqab branch Sunday to Thursday, 9am-2pm, 8:30pm-10:30pm.
- HSBC: Main branch Sunday to Thursday 9am-2pm and 8pm to 10pm, Saturdays 9am-noon. All other branches 9am to 2pm, Sunday to Thursday.
- IBQ: All branches open Sunday to Thursday 9am-2pm. Main branch and Al Wakra branch also open Sunday to Wednesday 8:30pm-11pm, and Lagoona Mall branch also open every day 8:30pm-11:30pm.
- Museum of Islamic Art: Open from 8pm-midnight Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, closed Tuesday and Friday. Closes July 13, and re-opens second day of Eid. Indoor and outdoor cafes open 6pm-midnight on days open.
- Mathaf: Open Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, 11am-3pm, Wednesday and Saturday 11am-3pm and 8pm-midnight, closed Monday and Friday. Cafe open Wednesday and Saturday 8pm – midnight.
General Post Office (West Bay), Mumtaz (EMS) Post, Teyseer, Al Rayyan(1&2), Al Mirghab, Al Aziziya, Al Kharthiyat, Al Meera (Al Mansoorah), Al Wakrah, Souq Al Ali, Al Munthazah, Abdul Aziz Al Ahmed St and Al Khor Post offices all open Sunday – Thursday 9am-2pm and 9pm-midnight, Saturday 9am-12pm and 9pm to midnight. Closed on Friday.
Branches at Woqod Station(Umm Salal), Khalifa town(North), Al Shahaniya, Al Shamal, Mesaieed and Dukhan open Sunday to Thursday 9am-2pm and Saturday 9am-midday. Closed on Friday.
The Industrial Area Post Office will open Sunday-Thursday 9am-2pm and 9pm-midnight, Saturday 9am-midday and 9pm-midnight, and Friday 9pm-midnight.
Lulu Hypermarket branch will open Sunday to Thursday 9am-2pm and 9pm-midnight, Saturday 9am-midday and 9pm-midnight, Friday 9.30pm-11.30pm.
Finally, Ummbab, Qatar University (Women’s) and Qatar Foundation Post Offices will open Sunday to Thursday 9am-2pm, closed Friday and Saturday.