Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Sunday 8 June 2014

THOUGHTS: Lemon Water, For a Thinner Me!


Recently I became the proud owner of a few extra pounds, wahhhh!!! Nothing crazy but enough for me to take notice and decide to reverse the process. I love to be in the best shape possible. But not everyone has the same formula and weight requirement. ME? I just know what weight feels best for me. So now, I need to do something send these little rascals away. Hmmmm… what to do… what to do... Oh well, few years back, (let's call this Sentimental Sunday hahaha), sometime in 2008, at 4'11, I feel so mataba for my height.I was working back then as Quantity Surveyor in Makati, and almost every night, my and my friends spend the remaining hours of the day at Rolling Stones in Timog, playing Billiards. 

Timog Ave QC August 19, 2008

Then, I was selected to be exiled (haha, kidding!) in Dubai by my manager and work as a Senior QS. Okay, Dubai is Dubai, opportunity is opportunity. So I packed my bags (visa and ticket were all ready so I don't need to think about them), and I am ready to go. When I first came to Dubai, I said wow! The place is amazing,  buildings are crafted from world class engineers and architects, and believe it or not, people wear shorts! what?!?!?!? rewind ~ yes, because Dubai is considered as one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world, the restrictions in clothing are minimal. That is when I started to think... How can I wear swimwear If I am mataba? Apparently, it's not cool. So became body conscious. Thanks to Water lemon it helps me a lot to speed up weight loss:

1. Less Carbs
2. More Fish
3. Zero Chips
4. Zero Cola
5. Exercise
Mall of the Emirates, Dubai December 2008 @ 52kg

So I intended to finished the "Filipino Holiday Festiva"l (Xmas + New Year Pigging Out) And after 2 months, this is my Ultimate Prize! :)

Aquaventure Dubai, March 2009 @43kg

I wasn't so sexy naman, but for me, this is the body the fits me. Comfy much not only to dress up, but also to do action-packed activities. So in addition to my routine above, I am gonna add ~~~

7. LOTS and LOTS of WATER LEMON
Yes, Water lemon, water lemon, water lemon. (Fitday) Drinking lemon water has shown demonstrable results in terms of weight loss, and the reasons for that are very easy to understand. First of all, the combination of lemon and water is one that is made up of natural ingredients; natural substances (those without any kind of additives, preservatives or processed elements) are the healthiest for the human body. Due to lemon water being natural, it adds no calories to your body each time you drink it. Think of it in this way: Let's say you replace whatever you enjoy drinking daily with lemon water. This could be anything as innocuous as fruit juice or really unhealthy stuff like soda. Even fruit juices contain calories, but lemon water has zero. Imagine further that you replace the drinks with lemon water every day for months or even a year. This absence of calories you would otherwise take in from other kinds of drinks will go a long way to helping you lose weight.

Thanks Hubby for my New Tumbler <3 (exclusive daw for Lemon Water hehehe)
Now I need, and I want to have this body back, awww! Water Lemon, help me detoxify again!!And by the way, thanks to my loving husband, he is so matyaga to cut lemons for me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment