Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Monday 20 October 2014

THOUGHTS: On Taking Photos and Writing Blogs

For some reasons, I “paused” in taking photos for a while. Yes, I do have Nikon D7100 which we bought during its launching in 2013, a nice Manfrotto tripod, lens, and an SB-900 Flash. But try to ask me If I knew everything about Nikko, my answer will be NO.

I used to take photographs. I started in 2010 with my fist Nikon baby D3000. I took Basic Photography Course in Dubai and 5 months after, I moved to Doha to pursue a better, brighter and broader career road. I became (become) one of the Creative Shutters in our company and a Light Catcher Member. But then, I suddenly stopped. Didn’t have much time to take photos? Too much workload? Busy with the wedding preparations? Or maybe I wanted to concentrate then being a homemaker? I exactly don’t know. So I got married, and live a simple but very exceptional life with my better half.

Bit out of nowhere, I suddenly remembered, “oh yeah! I had a blogsite before, why not try again?” and everything became a history.

Now I am enjoying writing blogs, reblog some articles, and reading blogs. Now I am just a self-motivated Occasional Blogger who continuously exploring. Writing is my way of releasing negative energies. But I want to give myself a second chance in taking good memories,  I know for sure will regain my composure, grab my camera and take a shot once again.

I don’t wanna choose between the two, because I’d love to have a love affair with both of them. J

No comments:

Post a Comment