Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Thursday 30 January 2014

THOUGHTS: Excited Much!!


Yes! After almost 2 years of waiting for the right time to come, eto na. This is the right time for us to be part of the Couples Community.


I started as Youth For Christ last 1998. It was the first time NEUST conducted Youth Camp, and together with the other 30+ participants, we finished it and hailed as the first batch of NEUST YFC-Youth Camp.

After 7 years of serving the Youth Community as speaker, facilitator, and Team leader, I decided to join the 2nd batch of CLP - SFC Crossovers in 2005. This is right after I passed the board exam. It has a total of 13 weeks although I missed 3 talks (sad!). But then, right after we had our Lord's Day and joined Regional Conference, I went straight to Manila to look for a job.

In 2009, 3 months after I accepted a job offer in Dubai, I joined SFC - Dubai, I decided to attend all talks to refresh and renew as well. There, I served as Household Head to my 5 beautiful anaks. =)

But then, in 2011, I received a very good opportunity here in Doha and decided to accept it. I had a very heavy heart, knowing that I will be leaving SFC community again.. Here in Doha, I belong to a very supportive and loving HH. Though, due to my very hectic schedule, too much work pressure and adjustment to the environment, I became less active, although I managed to attend QNC 2011 and MEC 2011.

And now, after some years of Hiatus of serving God trhough CFC Community, here I am again, but this time it's different. I will go, attend, complete and finish the Christian Life Program, together with my husband. New people, same community... New year, same beliefs and faith.

EXCITED MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment