Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Wednesday 8 January 2014

THOUGHTS: HATERS-Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success

"Just be you. I've learned the hard way in the end, some people are just so full of hate that no matter what you say or do, the will always have something to say..."

Megan Fox
 
http://skrapdiggy.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/on-haters/

Just wanna share this beautiful fact... :)

Yesterday afternoon, I discovered that I have tanaannn.... 2 haters. Yeah, I've earned 2 detractors last year. For sure there is, or maybe are reasons why they feel that way towards me, they don't even belong to my circle of friends (though I don't have plans to befriend them since they are full of negativity in their lives). The first seems like she hates the world, while the other one is not happy enough with her marriage life. And so, just as I realized now, these 2 things about them, are the exact opposite of what I am enjoying now. Though I came from a broken family, I was raised by my mom and her relatives in a very positive way of living, taught us to thank God in every blessing I receive, whether these are the things that we ask for, or thing that we deserve to have. And just a year ago, I married a very wonderful man, my 4G - God's Greatest Gorgeous Gift.

Maybe, these things are the reasons why they feel that way. But instead of feeling the same way  and become "crying patola loser", these amazing people around me told me "the best way to deal with your haters is no to deal with them at all." So I made further research about haters, and here's what I've learned on How to deal with your fans (yes, they are you fans, looking up on you, but with bitterness, hehehe)

1. In order to understand the process of why haters hate, you must understand the definition of a hater. A hater is "A person whose jealousy of another person success or achievements makes them verbally nit-pick any flaws no matter how small or just make up flaws in order to somehow try and belittle the successful person."


2. Instead of getting mad at haters for hating, keep doing what you do that brings hate your way. Having haters is one way of knowing your constantly doing something right. It's always good to have your name in someone else's mouth, keeps you popular.


3. Understand that it's in a haters blood to hate. It's not that they hate you, but rather they hate themselves or hate others who have. The distaste a hater has for you will only grow over time If you continue to succeed, so push forward.


Now I understand why they are so ampalaya about me. I'm not saying that I am so successful, it's just that I think they see something in me they wish they have, nax! ang conceited ko lolz! But I think these statement are so true. Haters seem to always posses a negative aura around them. Feeling ko, hate keeps them going, so instead of Gatorade, they drink Haterade. 

So to wrap up things, I want to add some more important notes in dealing with your hecklers, thanks to Miss Ridinger... :) 

1. Haters don't really hate; they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.
 
2. Someone who hates you normally hates you for one of three reasons ; either they see you as a threat, they hate themselves or they want to be you.

3. Turn your HATERS into MOTIVATORS.

4.  Instead of hating them back, love your haters, because they keep on wasting time just to watch your every move.

5. People will hate you, rate you, shake you and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you.

6. HATE is equivalent to ANGER, and ANGER is one of the 7 Capital sins, so if you hate people, you are already a certified sinner.

So to my haters, bear into your feeble mind that we are not equal, and I wouldn't want to stoop down to your level. Just enjoy your anger because it will eat you in the end. :)

"People rain on your parade because they are jealous of your sun and tired of their shade..."








  • Haters don’t really hate; they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.
  • H.A.T.E.R.S. > Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success
  • Someone who hates you normally hates you for one of three reasons. Either they see you as a threat, they hate themselves or they want to be you.
  • Turn your HATERS into MOTIVATORS
  • I got these haters like, when will he stop? Maybe a minute after never so set your clocks (Lil’ Wayne)
  • Remember, people rain on your parade because they’re jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.
  • Love your haters. They are your biggest fans. Why? Because they keep on wasting time just to watch your every move.
  • Just be you. I’ve learned the hard way and in the end, some people are just so full of hate that no matter what you say or do, they’ll always have something to say. (Megan Fox)
  • People will hate you, rate you, shake you and break you. But how you strong you stand is what makes you.
  • Insecurity is an ugly thing. It makes you hate people you don’t even know.
  • - See more at: http://www.lorensworld.com/life-work/dealing-with-haters-by-loren-ridinger/#sthash.HSxZr1jA.dpuf

    No comments:

    Post a Comment