Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Monday 28 April 2014

THOUGHTS: Happy 1st Birthday raiisthename.blogspot.com!!!

http://weheartit.com/entry/group/7296241
Growing up, my dream was to be a lawyer (wow!) But somewhere along the way, I realized that court and cases weren't easy for me. Becoming a lawyer was not exactly a realistic life dream for me. Instead i turned into numbers, and engineering. Something I am good at, though not as good as Einstein and Newton, but I enjoyed to do. So here I am today, sitting here working as Civil Engineer doing Final Account Agreement of several subcontractors for an Airport Project.
So maybe, my destiny is to become an Engineer. Yet, I know that I still have hidden interest with Arts. anything that has something to do with Arts and subjective matters. Something that does not require formula to perform. So I tried to enrich my little knowledge about these things and start to improve my skills. I enrolled in basic Photography when I was in Dubai to gain more knowledge with my SLR, I enrolled in basic Graphics Design Course to elevate my skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. And since I love events planning, I took an online course for Wedding Planning. And now, I am an occasional blogger. Not a famous as you, but I love writing, and writing helps me express what I feel, i think and I see. For me, writing is sharing your inner thoughts and transfer them from thoughts to words.
These things might be simple in the eyes of other people. But aside from being a Licensed Engineer, these things made me happier. Things that made me smile and gives more confidence because I know I can handle them.
Technically speaking, dreams are not always about just dreaming. But rather, dreams are something you usually gravitate towards. I may not be the best blogger, events planner, nor best photographer and graphic designer, but at least I figured it out what I am good at - even more so, things that I like doing.
it is okay to dream big - it's human nature. But make sure that you are ready to fight for it, and turn them into reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment