Click HERE to get the deal.
- One night accommodation at Hanhwa Resort, Delpino Resort or similar class hotel in Mt. Sorak. Two nights accommodation at The M Hotel, Daedamchae, La Mir Hotel or similar class hotel in Seoul
- Airfare via Philippine Airlines (including Airline tax, fuel surcharges and baggage allowance).
- Includes Return airport transfers + full-board meals i.e. hotel breakfast, local lunch and dinner + travel insurance for the duration of the stay + tipping to guide for 4 days
- Includes the admission fees as stated in the itinerary, tours via Luxury Tour Coach with an English speaking guide.
- Tours include Gweongeumsung Fortress Cable Car, Nami Island, Everland with Passport, Kimchi Making and Wearing the Hanbok, Gyeongbokgung Palace and National Folk Museum, shopping at Hongdae Shopping Street, Myeongdong and Dongdaemun Market
- Travel Dates: 22 - 25 October 2014 | 29 October - 01 November, 2014 | 12 - 15 November, 2014 | 26 - 29 November, 2014 | 10 - 13 December, 2014 | and 23 – 26 December 2014
- Booking Period: September 1,2014 - November 14, 2014
- Blackout dates: None. All reservations are subject to availability
- Groupons is good for 1 person, minimum 2 to book
- Child rate is applicable to children from 3 to 12 years old
- The shopping tours which includes Amethyst Showroom, Cosmetic Duty Free Shop, Ginseng Outlet and shopping areas are compulsory. If the customer prefers no shopping tour, surcharge of P4,400 per person applies
- Flight itinerary is as follows: MNL-ICN PR466 0100 - 0600 and ICN-MNL PR469 2045 - 234
ADD-ONS AND SURCHARGES
- PHP5,000 to be paid directly to Hearty Travel and Tours upon purchase of vouchers for airline and tour reservation, subject to refund if passenger decide not push through with trip due to visa non approval or other reasons. Intent to refund must be made at least 7 weeks from preferred travel date
- Philippine Travel Tax and Terminal fee payable at the airport upon departure
- Single traveler must pay a surcharge of P4,900
- Senior Citizens must pay an additional P900 for Travel Insurance
- Optional visa processing: PHP600
HOW TO BOOK
- For booking and reservation, please call +632.4000716 / +63.927.811.6796 / +63.917.5759233/ +632.3546035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservation requirements: Complete Name, Voucher, Contact Number, Preferred Travel Dates
- DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Offer 1: P19999 for All-in Korea Holiday Package for for 1 Child
- Offer 2: P27888 for All-in Korea Holiday Package for 1 Person for 1 Adult
- Duly accomplished application form with Picture (2x2 or passport size)
- Original passport (six months valid)
- 2013 Income tax return with BIR stamp (Xerox copy)
- For Employee: Original Employment Certificate and Xerox copy of Company ID
- For Businessman: Copy of DTI or SEC and Mayor’s Permit or Business permit
- For Students: School Certificate and School ID
- For Students, notarized Affidavit of Support of Parents and Income Tax Return and Certificate of Employment or documents if with business like stated above. Original Bank Certification is also required.
- NSO Birth Certificate and NSO Marriage Certificate dated 2014
- Original Bank Certification of the current bank account balance
- Other requirements as may be required by the Embassy.
Bundled with a special rate for the little ones, here’s your chance to buckle up the tots while heading over to the international airport in this all-in, fambam tour to Korea. Take off via Philippine Airline and begin the k-pop emersion by discovering the land of pallid-skinned pop stars and fast paced telenovelas staying for three days and two nights in the cozy rooms of Crown Itaewon, Golden Forest and the like. Then go on an overnighter adventure at Mt. Sorak staying at Kumbo Sorak, Delpino Golf and Resort, and capping the experience for an overnight trip to the Nami Island, spending the night at Phoenix Park, Alpensia or at hotels in similar leagues.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO
Dip into the culture of the kimchi-eating and soju-drinking nation while touring the land where descendants of Jang-geum (That famous lady doctor and the jewel in the palace) once set foot. Explore the rich culture of our chinky-eyed brethren via the inclusive tours while cap the adventure trotting the Dongdaemum market or visit the Gyeongbokging Palace, Ginseng outlet, Cosmetic Duty Free shop, Healthy Liver Shop and Myeongdong before heading back home.