Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Saturday 4 May 2013

PEOPLE: A Sweet Spice





Yeah right, a very old rendition. Former Sporty Spice Mel C and Baby Spice Emma made their latest (and probably the sweetest) rendition of the song “I Know Him So Well” originally sang by Elaine Paige and Barbara Dickson in 1985, and remains in the Guinness book of Records as the biggest selling UK Chart single made by a female duo. And in 11th November 2012, the song was released in iTunes as the first single for Mel C’s 6th Album Stages. See, already 6months old.

But this is Such a very good collaboration of voices from 2 former member of the Spice Girls (who spiced up our world during the 90’s). Yeah, I know, I was one of those crazy high school girls who spend my lunch by going on the computer and googling the Spice Girls and printing out pictures   that we could bring them home and hang on bedroom walls, and memorize each of the girls' wardrobes. And yes, I had candies, stickers, Pepsi Poster Limited edition, Calendar,  a movie, and cassette tapes (mahal p CD nun, student p lang aq nun so cassette tape muna tyo :D).

Anyways, if you have some time, just watch the video, and sing along with Melanie C and Emma Bunton. I love the last part by the way, so sweet.







Nothing is so good it lasts eternally
Perfect situations must go wrong
But this has never yet prevented me
From wanting far too much, for far too long


Wasn't it good, wasn't he fine
(Isn't it madness, he can't be mine
But in the end, he needs
A little bit more than me for security
I know him so well

No one in your life is with you constantly
No one is completely on your side
And though I moved my world to be with him
Still the gap between us is too wide

Looking back, I could've played it differently
(Learned about the man before I fell
But I was ever so much younger then
Now at least I know, I know him well

Wasn't it good, wasn't he fine
Isn't it madness, he can't be mine
Didn't I know, how it would go
If I knew from the start
Why am I falling apart

Wasn't it good, wasn't he fine
Isn't it madness, he won't be mine
But in the end, he needs
A little bit more than me for security
I know him so well

It took some time to understand him
Ooh, I know him so well

No comments:

Post a Comment