Unordered List

"I can be your best friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can ditch them off, go on with what you do best and have an amazing life..."

Saturday 25 May 2013

PROMO: Very Villaggio


When I came home yesterday after working overtime (yes! It’s my rest day supposedly) I asked my husband If we could go out and catch some air coz I feel like I am already suffocated with my workload. So, after taking a rest for while, we got ourselves ready, and headed to Villaggio Mall.

We checked first the available timings at the cinemas, and after we got our tickets, we had our late lunch and decided to try some shops if we could find something to buy, in short – window shopping. And meron nga (nararamadaman ko nay un) +_+ I took photos of them on my Iphone and here are some of ‘em:

CRONO Watch Shop

PIMKIE
Vintage Shirt from PIMKIE
H&M, is on sale since Forever (LMAO!) But this time is different, they add Buy 2 Get 1 Free promo on all Items.
Justice Shop for Kids, another Buy 2 Get 1 Free Promo

Free Nail Polish if you spend 15QAR or more at Claire’s.
Singways Home Furniture
Oasis

Marks & Spencer, a known multinational retailer is also on sale. Photos here are only from the Kids Section, though Men and Women Sections are on sale as well.
 BERSHKA is not actually on sale, But these items caught my eyes.
I love this hot pink transparent handbag. Cool 'n Funk!

Bershka Handbag - 65QR
“Sleep less and dream more”
I love the statement shirt, but I love the skirt more, so I got one for me. *_-
Got the lacey Skirt - 175QR

Statement Handbag - 95QR
AGREE! Blog your Dreams...
Wedge Sneakers are Everywhere - 375QR


Gap – the all Time Favorite shop for Villaggio goers.



Mango, which is also one of the favorite shops here in Qatar and in the Middle East.








Sephora, a French brand and chain of cosmetics stores offers so many gift sets that we could choose from.



Pull and Bear
Another Wedge Sneakrs from Pull & Bear - 325QR
Printed Shirts - 65QR each


Cute Summer DRess - 175QR
(MEN Shirt) Sometimes you Look but you don't see - 55QR
(MEN Shirt) I am. Are You? :)

(MEN Shirt) Rebel can never find Peace - 55QR

(MEN Shirt) Good Advice, Be Yourself - 55QR
Take a visit to Villaggio Mall and check these items. This is not their mall wide sale actually. They’re going to have 2013 Mid-year sale by June called “Pre-Ramadan Sale”, so it’s going to be a circus for ladies out there. +_+ Sorry I can’t give you the complete details. We need to wrap it up because we have an appointment at 5PM – with Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriguez.. Awww!


No comments:

Post a Comment